Actress Disha Patani says she feels lucky to be part of the upcoming film "Bharat" , which starts Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra in key roles. She said '' I feel lucky to be a part of "Bharat". I think it's a blessing of God, and the love and support of my family and followers that I am getting to do some good and interesting work. Eventually, everything depends on your hard work . So ,if you work hard , then everything will be fine in your life,'' Disha said on the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial. 

Disha Patani said about the film Bharat ,you will be surprised!


Bollywood actress Disha Patani says she is excited to work in the film 'Bharat'. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, in the film "Bharat", Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Direction Patni (Disha Patani) are the main roles. Patni's role in film 'Bharat' is less than Katrina's role. The direction said that they selflessly choose their roll.

Disha Patani said about the film Bharat ,you will be surprised!


According to the talks, Patani was asked the direction: Did you feel that the role of Katrina in the film was short of its roll? On this direction Disha said that Bharat is completely different story. My role in the film is so small, it does not make any difference to me. I just believe in doing something that leaves the mark on the pages of time.

Disha Patani said about the film Bharat ,you will be surprised!


Patani further said that I hope that people will be able to relate my character with circus which has entertained people for a long time in the past. I did not consider myself to be less during filming, but I am very excited to be part of this project. I selflessly select the film and the role. Tell us the film 'Bharat' will be released on June 5.