When I   go at Home in my leave then I feel  good. This feelings are like my childhood memories , nothing to worry about anything. When last day of leave I slept on my mother's lap, then my mother stey her hand on my head and says ," next when you come back ? ". Then it's hart to say her a lie that next I will come in Diwali. Because we have no idea that we will survived or not to the next Diwali.
     When I returning to my duty then we can't look back to my home. We were weeping but can't show it to others. We pray God for only one thing that we will safely  returning home next time.
   Some people said," Why are you worry about it,your salary is credited to your Bank account." Then we feels so sad .Why they judge our life with some money? We sacrifice our life for our Nation. Why some people don't understand it?

Some of our friends have never seen his daughter, somebody is newly married somebody promised to  his family, who knows he will met them again or not......